Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beginnings...

Hi, my name is Chrissy and I’m truly obsessed with knitting. If I don’t have a pair of needles in my hand then you will probably find me on Ravelry checking out my friends’ feeds, drooling over yarn, or chatting in my group, LeftSideKnits Fan Club.

I first picked up a pair of needles in 2007 and quickly became smitten. It was as if this new, creative world just opened for me. Aided by my cat Ralph, who loves to lay on my blocking FOs, I started LeftSideKnits and by extension this blog, as an outlet for my love of knitting. I have recently begun experimenting with designing, which is quickly becoming my true love.

Knitting is my life and I hope that comes through in my designs. Take a look around, check out my patterns, they’re all linked down the right side of this blog. Feel free to comment or contact me if you have any questions or simply want to talk knitting.

1 comment: